There have been numerous revolutionary advances in the fast-paced world of regenerative medicine and new beacons of hope are being uncovered every single day. There are currently viable options for chronic joint pain, and our orthopedic stem cell therapy in Sacramento, California can help those individuals regain their active lifestyle accompanied by our experienced medical professionals.
Thanks to tireless research, stem cell treatment for sports injuries has become more prominent in the last decade, as professional and collegiate athletes have praised the stem cell treatments that have resulted in speedy recovery times. If you have been experiencing chronic orthopedic problems, such as knee and joint pain, it is time to consider stem cell therapy as a reliable alternative to lengthy surgeries and recovery times.
What are some orthopedic conditions that can be alleviated with stem cell therapy?
While the severity of orthopedic symptoms will vary from person to person, conditions generally include:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid and osteoarthritis)
- Knee, hip, joint, and muscle pain
- Hand, wrist, and shoulder pain
Treating conditions with perseverance and care
Stem cell therapy procedures have been proven to alleviate numerous diseases and conditions of the bones, joints, and connective tissues that include:
- Bone fractures that have not healed with traditional treatments
- Ligament and sprain injuries
- Osteonecrosis where bone tissue has been deprived of oxygen and died, and typically occurring in the femur, knees, shoulders, and ankles.
- Tendon and rotator cuff injuries, plantar fasciitis, and tennis elbow
- Osteoarthritis where a breakdown of the protective cartilage on the ends of the bones occurs
How do stem cells work for orthopedic conditions?
Before resorting to surgery for your orthopedic condition, consider the benefits of stem cell therapy and consult with your doctor. This procedure might be more effective in alleviating your pain and can even improve the mobility issues that you may be experiencing.
In addition to being a minimally invasive procedure, this injection-based treatment can as a preventative measure in stopping nerve damage before it worsens. Stem cells have the ability to accelerate the body’s natural healing capabilities, and eventually heal the damaged cells that have inhabited the area.
Is a stem cell procedure painful?
Your comfort and relaxation are our priority. You will feel a brief pinch during the local anesthetic injection, while you may experience minor swelling and soreness at the injection site. Our healthcare team will administer sufficient pain and sedative medications to remain comfortable throughout the procedure. Additionally, you will have a detailed consultation before and after your treatment to increase your chances of success and ask any questions you may have.
What are the benefits of stem cell therapy for my orthopedic condition?
- Stimulating a natural healing response using your body’s own stem cells instead of artificial implants or prosthetic replacements,
- Decreasing the need for surgery, and in some cases, preventing surgery altogether,
- Treating delicate conditions such as degenerative disc disease and arthritis,
- Avoiding post-treatment complications,
- Having a minimal recovery time and reducing the dependency on pain medications.
Invest in a pain-free future with qualified medical experts
At Redding Medical Center, we will coordinate with leading specialists throughout the health system to ensure you receive the best treatment for your individual case. Our practice is dedicated to cutting-edge, highly professional procurement and delivery of autologous mesenchymal stem cells.
Stem cell procedures will be customized to your body’s needs as we will create a detailed plan implemented for your success. We have helped many patients return to work, play, and daily activities without having to tend to their orthopedic conditions. We will answer any important questions you may have such as:
- How long will the treatment take?
- When can I return to work and activities?
- How will I know if the treatment is working?
- Will there be any restrictions after my procedure?
- How many treatments will I need for a full recovery?
Book your consultation today and enjoy a healthy and active summer with Redding Medical Center!
Our stem cell specialists are bringing the future into the present with years of expertise in the regenerative field. We will help you regain your mobility, mitigate discomfort and lead you back to your active lifestyle. Receive extraordinary care from our team and book your consultation to discuss your options today.